Sunday, June 14, 2009

a new idea!

Hey everyone! I was talking with my mom about stuff and she brought up a point about design teams. Since I am a kid and I enjoy making cards, there must be more kids that do this type of stuff to! So, she came up with the idea of making a 'kid' design team. What do you think about all this? Sound good? haha. If you have a kid that does any of this let them know and see if they would want to do it. Don't force them, simply ask them and if they say no, then it's perfectly fine. i just want to see how many people would agree to doing it, just so i know how many people would be intrested. If there isn't enough people, let's say over 4, then I won't start the team. But if there is over 4 then i will start! (The count doesn't enclude myself)



-- Taylor ♥

5 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea, I know a lot of kids are just as creative as there moms!!!

    If my dd was only a few years older....she allready love's making cards together with me, but she's only 3 years old!!

    Say hi to your mom for me :):):)

    Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Taylor,
    What a fun idea to start your own DT!!! I have to boys who aren't creative at all, they like to climb trees, play soccer and building sheds!!! But I think there are a lot of other kids who love to create! Maybe you can post a message at SIS they have a very big forum with a special challenge blog part (sorry I am dutch and couldn't find the right word for that, i hope you know what I mean)
    Good luck with your DT and I will visit you blog more!!
    Say HI to your mom for me!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taylor, I think this is a great idea,My grand daughter is 10 and I will ask her today if she would be intrested. I know she will but I will have her get back to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. MY oldest daughter might be into this. I will ask her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your idea is fabulous. I have a similar idea. My daughter is a 4th grade teacher and I work with her class on various craft projects. Some of the kids adore it but class time is very limited to have frequent projects. I came up with this idea to start an after school club. The club's goal would be to create cards for various cards like critically children, cards for heroes. I thought that it would be neat to see where the idea takes course but starting a kids card challenge blog was definitely a possibility. I would love to chat with you and your Mom about these ideas.

    ReplyDelete