Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day card

Hey everyone. This is my first card that I am sharing on my blog, because my mom told me too. Haha. It's not like I wouldn't not, not share the card, I just didn't really want too, but my mom convinced me (: I made this card for day on father's day. It's a beaver and instead of saying "I love you this much." I changed it to "I love you this munch." Haha, you get it? (: It's not my best card, which is why I didn't want to share it. Haha. Oh well. I hate the fact you can see the pop up dots though. Grr. Ha. That's about it (: Hope you like my card

6 comments:

  1. Very cute card Taylor. You and Jack are an adorable couple, and I hope people will sign up for your kids design team. I think it's a great idea. I'm adding you to my favorites. Keep those cards coming! :)

    Best wishes!
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! I am such a dunce when it comes to card, they are definitely not my forte! lol I bet your dad loved it and the "munch" line is so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! SO glad you shared it. I love the colors choices and the arrangement! Just fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its adorable and very creative!!! I'm glad you shared it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card. I love it and I bet your Dad REALLY loved it. You are very talented.

    ReplyDelete